The LINK-S also includes the ‘photo first’ option, which allows you to take a picture before each video records. This is
then sent directly to the application to be viewed, making this the perfect choice when outdoors in the hunting field.
The camera uses 42 high-power LEDs for great image quality at night and the infrared boost technology allows you to maximise the lighting when it counts. You now have access to the best of both worlds; video mode and receiving real time photos on your smart phone. Photos taken by the camera are automatically uploaded to the cloud, and accessible via the mySpyPoint app (iOS and Android),
or myspypoint.com. You can also set the app to ping your phone when a new photo is uploaded – so you get real time
Even better is that there is a free monthly option that allows you to view 100 pictures every month, and for the first 30
days you get unlimited photos free. After the first 30 days, and if needing more than 100 photos per month you’ll need
to to choose a paid plan – which are very affordable – especially bearing in mind that there is nothing to pay
to any network provider like there is with other wireless cameras. So essentially if you only need 100 pictures per month,
there is no ongoing cost with this wireless camera – for the first time in the UK.
|Plan options are (prices are in Euros)
• Free plan = 100 photos/month (photos available online for 7 days, can be downloaded)
• €5 per month (annual) = 250 photos/month (photos available online for 7 days, can be downloaded)
• €15 per month (annual) = unlimited photos/month (unlimited photo availability, can be downloaded)
• €25 per month (monthly) = unlimited photos/month (unlimited photo availability, can be downloaded)
The camera also records the hi-res versions of the photos to it’s SD card, so they can be retrieved if no longer available
In the UK, the camera uses the O2 network
– therefore it is important to ensure you have O2 signal where you plan on using the camera (check coverage here).
Battery life, from 8x AA lithium batteries (not included), will be approximately 2 months when taking around
30 pictures every 24 hours. For a wireless 4G camera that is very respectable.
The SpyPoint Link-Evo also has a very fast trigger speed – approx 0.3 seconds for photos. 4G network speeds mean very fast
transmission the the mySpyPoint cloud.
• 12MP resolution still images
• Built-in Solar Panel: Internal Recharging Battery
• High-quality HD Video – 1280 x 720 pixels (non-wireless)
• 42 Low-Glow LEDs
• 0.3 second trigger speed (photos)
• Programmable trigger interval: Instant to 30 min.
• Multi-image mode: 1-6 images per trigger
• Video length: 10 second to 90 seconds, programmable (non-wireless)
• Time-lapse mode
• Time stamp on photos – Temp (C or F), date, time and moonstamp
• PIR sensor is motion activated out to 60′
• Adjustable web belt and 1/4-20 socket
• SD card slot – up to 32GB (not included)
• 8x AA batteries (not included)
• 2 year warranty (UK – 1 year International)