The New Recon Force Elite HP4 camera features 4 High Power Infrared LEDs to give
you the highest quality night pictures available in any conditions. Also included is the
adjustable detection range from 55ft. - 80 ft. and 3 adjustable IR flash modes for optimum picture control at night.
Another great feature is the built in 2” color display to preview images and videos right in the field.
The Recon Force Elite
HP4 also features the highest quality 22 MP pictures and 1920 x 1080 Full HD video quality in either 30 or 60 frames per
second for the most incredible video clips of wildlife. Additional features include Smart IR Video, which continues
to record video footage while animals are moving in front of the camera and SD Card Management options which allow you to overwrite
older images on the SD Card if the memory is full. The Recon Force Elite HP4 is also compatible with up to 512 GB SDXC memory
cards and compatible with rechargeable batteries to save you money.
As seen on BBC Springwatch/Winterwatch! It's predecessor, the 2020 Browning Recon Force Edge was our personal favourite and our most popular camera ever and for very good reason. Stunning picture quality, crystal clear night time video and superb build quality. Browning are now back with an even better version...
A headline change is the new long-range power LEDs, which as well as providing better night time performance, also allow
the camera to run off rechargeable batteries – something we’ve long been pining for. It makes this wildlife
camera suddenly much better for the planet and your pocket!
It offers incredibly trigger speeds, and much improved night video definition. Detection and sensitivity have also been improved
and the trigger speed has got slightly faster still.
It retains the important addition of a start and stop programmable timer – allowing you to set when you want the camera to
be active, and avoid those times when the pigeons are in the garden, or the cat is let out etc – essentially, so you
can focus on the wildlife.
Photo and Video samples (from Recon Force Edge):
- 22 MP
- 2” Color Viewing Screen
- 130 ft. Infrared Flash Range at Night
- Adjustable IR Flash (Power Save, Long Range, Fast Motion)
- 0.1 - 0.7 second Adjustable Trigger Speed
- 1920 x 1080p FHD Videos with Sound (5 sec.- 2 min. length)
- Videos can be taken at 30 or 60 frames per second
- 41degree field of view
- Adjustable Detection Range up to 80 ft.
- 0.5 Second Recovery Time between Images
- Illuma-Smart Technology Automatically adjusts IR Flash
for Perfect Night Photos
- SD Card Management Options
- Smart IR Video
- Selectable Start / Stop Image Timer
- Long Battery Life from 8 AA batteries (not included)
- Battery Meter Functions with Alkaline, Rechargeable and
- Up to 8 Multi Shot Images
- Up to 8 Rapid Fire Images
- Programmable Picture Delay (1 sec. – 60 min.)
- Picture info bar displays: Time, Date, Temperature, Moon
Phase, Camera ID
- Multilingual Programming Menu
- 12 volt External Power Jack
- Supports up to 512GB SDXC Memory Card (not included)
- NOTE: Do not use Sandisk Ultra or Extreme SD cards with a write speed of 120MB/S and higher, there is a known compatibility issue with Browning and Bushnell trail cameras
- ¼” -20 Tripod Socket
- Compact Case Size 5” x 3.5” x 2”
- Metal Tree Mount Bracket
- Timelapse Plus Camera Mode, with Infrared Triggered
- Compatible with Buck Watch Timelapse viewer software
- Browning Camera - Camo colour
- Tree/post strap
- Instruction manual
- Wild View Cameras Wildlife Camera setup guide