Browning's affordable, entry-level camera that delivers big 18MP performance in a small package.
The new 2021 Command Ops Elite camera has been updated to deliver big performance in a small package while continuing to deliver the best battery life in trail cameras. The crisp 18MP picture resolution and Low Glow LEDs ensures the very best quality pictures of your wildlife, day or night, and has fast 0.3 second trigger speeds that ensure you capture virtually anything that steps out in front of your camera.
The Command Ops Elite also features 720p HD video with sound to capture some of the best video content you’ve ever captured on a trail camera. With all of that said, it’s easy to see why the Command Ops Elite trail camera from Browning continues to be widely considered to best of the entry level cameras on the market.
| || |
• 18 MP Image Capability
• 80 ft. Infrared Flash Range
• 0.3 Second Trigger Speed
• Infrared low glow LED Illumination at night
• 720p HD Videos with Sound (5 sec. - 2 min. length)
• 70 ft. Detection Range
• Illuma-Smart Technology Automatically adjusts IR Flash for Perfect Night Photos SD Card Management Feature
• Long Battery Life from 6 AA Batteries (not included, Lithium recommended)
• Up to 8 Multi Shot Images
• Up to 4 Rapid Fire Images
• Programmable Picture Delay (1 sec. – 60 min.)
• ¼” -20 Tripod Socket
• Compatible with Browning Buck Watch Timelapse Viewer Software
• 2 Year warranty when bought from Wild View Cameras